Thank you Discovering your Happiness for nominating me!
• Thank & tag the person that has tagged you
• Attach the tag photo
• Answers the ‘THIS or THAT’ questions
• Tag a 10-20 friends.
• How do I feel at the moment?
somewhat empty, kinda lost, totally unmotivated
• What do I need more of in my life?
excitement, new experiences, motivation to find those things
• What would make me happy right now?
That’s the million $ question! I wish I had the answer to that question! It might make my life a whole lot better.
• What is going right in my life?
I’ve successfully changed playgrounds and playmates and I’m rebuilding the strained relationships with my family.
• What am I most grateful for? List 10 things.
The fact that I’m alive
I have a home with a place to lay my head at night
I have food to eat
I have clothes to wear
• When did I experience joy this week?
I wish I did experience joy this week. Definitely something I should work on.
• List a small victory/success?
I took a shower and left my place today
• What is bothering me & why?
I would like to be able to talk to someone who is ghosting me.
• What are my priorities at the moment?
Paying my bills
• What do I love about my self?
I’m unique and see the best in everyone. I’ve never met a stranger.
• Who means the world to me & why?
My family is so amazingly supportive. I don’t know what I’d do without them.
• If I could share one message with the world, what would it be?
The meaning of life is simple… LOVE!
• What advice would I give to my younger self?
You are beautiful and a precious child of God. You aren’t meant to fit in so embrace the way you stand out!
• What lesson did I learn this week?
Answer the phone no matter how bad you want to ignore it! It saves people a lot of worry.
• If I had all the time in the world, what would I do first?
I have no idea!
• Whats draining my energy?
• What does my ideal morning look like?
Wake up, pray, eat breakfast, take meds, shower, get ready to make a meeting at noon
• What does my ideal day look like?
Get my morning routine going, meeting at noon, focus on my blogging, make an evening meeting, eat three meals
• What makes me come alive?
• What/who inspires me the most?
Reading other bloggers and how they’ve dealt with the same issues I am.
• Where does my pain originate?
• What are my strengths?
Loving, Kind, Loyal, Open-minded, Generous
• What is something I’ve always wanted but too scared to get?
I just recently got it… a gun.
• What is something I would love to learn?
• Where would I want to live my ideal life?
In a log cabin out in the middle of nowhere
• Where would I like to travel in the next 5 years?
Colorado, New York, Ireland, Germany, Italy
• What can I do to take better care of myself?
Ditto to Discovering Your Happiness! Create routines & stick to them!
• What hobbies would I like to try?
I’m looking to practice my shooting technique with my new gun.
• When have I done something that I thought I couldn’t do?
Get on a Ferris wheel. I’m terrified of heights!
• At the end of my life, what do I want my legacy to be?
That I touched as many lives as possible.
My nominees are: